Senior Operating Executive with extensive experience in High Technology, Consumer Electronics, Consumer Goods Products and Defense. Accelerating and incubating Start-Ups in Technology, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, globally.
• Over 28 years P&L & Balance Sheet responsibility establishing Strategic Partnerships and Corporate Development.
• Over 30 years experience implementing and managing business operations for Consumer Electronics (Litl, Jawbone) and Consumer Goods, and supporting operations for Hardware OEMs (Apple, IBM, DELL, HP, Cisco, Seagate, Motorola, Phillips, Netgear, Foundry and Meru Networks), Software (Microsoft, Adobe, SEGA), Consumer Electronics (Sony, Bose, Handspring, Seiko Instruments), Medical Devices (LifeScan, J&J, 3M) and Defense (Army).
• Experience introducing and managing change processes through Process Improvements triggered by internal Continuous Improvement, Customer Requirements, Strategic Differentiation and Learning processes.
• Experience managing dispersed Business Units/teams across 4 continents.
• Conceptualize, disseminate, introduce and manage manufacturing models with mass production of base product in Asia and Latin America and “in market” final configuration and distribution/fulfillment.
Mentoring and Business advisory at Singularity University Ventures | NASA/USA
MBA: Finance, MIS, MS: Economics, BS: Industrial Engineering.
Newton Paskin email@example.com